PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IGRUA (Merged 2011)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 06:46
givememywings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@captain.weird and @Speed Freak- - Thank you for your encouragement...

@captain.weird- is a formal degree like engineering or b.sc. necessary..? i have heard that if a pilot gets grounded due to health reasons..he/she gets a ground job on the basis educational qualifications..is that true..?

@Speed Freak- there is this thing with dreams..u think about them ever since u r a tiny kid and know that this is all you want..and when u r very close to seeing them come true..there are some people who will make you doubt your decision..and tell u that u r being stupid..!

umm...as an igruan..how did ur career shape up..?? through campus placements or u found a job yourself..??

does IGRUA still have placements??

and how does a fresh CPL-holder go about his career..?? do i just wait around till there is a vacancy for a '200-hour wonder'?? or do i go ahead with 'self sponsored' type rating..?? (everybody says its stupid) ..some people even say that u can try becoming a flying instructor to gather more flying hours and experience and then apply for a job..??

how often do jobs for FRESH CPL-holders come out..?? or do they not exist at all..??