PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IGRUA (Merged 2011)
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2011, 20:18
captain.weird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there,

I really understand your position. I'm in the same position, but I'm not accepted at a University which is really aviation based and has a good reputation. My family wasn't really supportive, but they now know that I really want this.

My position isn't really 'now or never'. I'm now sudying Engineering (not Aircraft or something really technical) at a regular University, just to get a bachelor where I can fall on after my flight training. It is my back-up plan.

Now I'm thinkin' to get a PPL (during my degree) and after my bachelor I will build it up to a frozen ATPL. But at the same time I'm thinkin' to do an integrated course with a well-named (popular) flight training centre, such like OAA/CTC/FTE. But now I just don't know it and don't have the money to fund the PPL.

If I was in your position, I would GO for the flight training! It is one of the best training centers in India and the best named. If you have the possibility, GO! I know that there are a lot of '250-hours wonders' in India, but you will be one of those from IGRUA!