PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 19th Jun 2011, 17:13
blackhawk777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maverick 03

MSD was targeting fresh CPL candidates and was charging them some 25 lac for the whole program....

Type rated candidates who had finished their type and were disappointed as JEt and Air India Exp had stop the recruitment... Soo the candidates were left with only 2 options.... Either apply in Spice or Lion Air...

Don't even ask me about the Spice recruitment because how they treated the Type Rated candidates and the bonds the candidates have signed with Spice is nothing but a perfect example of BONDED LABOUR !!

Anyway... the candidates who applied in Lion were charged about 10 - 12 Lac... ( According to them this amount included CPL conversion from Indian to Indonesian as they were signing contract for 3 yrs.... Medicals... Base training.... Sim checks etc )

When I visited MSD in delhi... the incharge told me that the program is actually for freshers ( and told me about the Boeing thing ) but since lot of TR candidates are applying so they actually took TR guys also....

I honestly can't comment on how the candidates performed during the sim check... but its tooo much of a coincidence tht 9 out of 10 guys failed the check !!!

Source of Information : Spicejet and me have a long history.... Visited MSD with a friend who's now having difficulty in bowel movements as his brain was actually up his a** !!!!