PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 19th Jun 2011, 13:47
blackhawk777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone who has failed the SIM CHECK have been asked to appear for a training which may cost another 4-5 lac... And the people who are opting out have been told tht in case u don't want to appear for the training the initial amount paid would not be returned as they are not going by wat the contract says....

I really pity these people..... either they have a MONEY TREE in their back yard or their brain are up their a**.....

Anyone who has visited the MSD office in one of the dingy locality of Delhi would have easily made out where they are putting their money.. !!!

Even i visited to find about the whole process.... around 2nd week of march...

The incharge their told me that they have already sent their first batch for training to Boeing Training and Flight Services in Seattle.....
He was surprised to know and later changed his statement when i told him tht i just came back from there.. and for his information I was the first Indian candidate apart from the Indian Airforce who has trained at their service....