PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 19th Jun 2011, 11:34
DragonFly-ing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I consider all that should matter is your performance in simulator checks. This is just me thinking of this opportunity on a positive note.

Now that's a funny thing you mention... because the news within WIII and bandara mas (the sim/training area of lion) here says that the last batch (is it the first doing simcheck?) out of the 10 chaps .... 9 of them totally failed.
It is a nice joke that everybody already see coming this way for the poor guys. (major rumor... usually true within the Blackberry chats). poor chaps .

Pay way to much to a shabby MSD with Kush Bhasin and his partner in New Delhi and of course expect CRAP in return in a Typerating in the US that last 2 weeks. According to their nice Face-booky they started April 3rd and fnished april 16?? ... the pictures in there are funny as well, from observation flights and CBT. How must their relatives and parents feel back in India?

''ah, yes son, we invest the money in the MSD for you and Lion, and then your son fails the simrides, because MSD does provide ****ty training... fly away the LACS to MSD''. MSD and the founders must be laughing there asses off in their money pool now, that batch 5 is already starting.. and now the huge fail is coming out

Most of us guys pity the poor fools, but they made the call anyway (or their parents did....).. we see them walking with no bars in the Flops (operations), making pictures of themselves like brad pitt in a sauna.. and now what? Failed the sim?? .. actually I really wish them well in all... but still funny about the MSD groups here that make NO good impression to management and all the guys flying here.

Happy Landings
Hope they get some compensation for the pain.