PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread no. 4
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2011, 18:50
jcjeant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hi,

This forum is titled "Tech Log" as it is normal that all the technical assumptions are discussed here.
Many hypothesis have been advanced .. so that even someone qualified can be confused by their number and diversity.
There's just a fact that caused all these technical discussions .. it's the pilot performance in the first seconds after the autopilot go off
This in my opinion is the most important fact
Does this fact is explained by all the technical assumptions in posts?
I doubt it strongly.

As I said earlier - the BEA can be said to have handled a single AF/Airbus incident "badly", though personally speaking I wouldn't have wanted any part in that political minefield. That incident was 23 years ago and they're still dealing with the damage that did their reputation today. It would be utter madness for them to try to do so again, so I say again, give them a chance.
Just a tought
They have this chance .. but they already begin to ruin it by the release of their last note.
And this chance was again badly wounded by the statement of a member of the french political body (Mr Mariani directly involved in the following of AF447 cause his position in the government)