PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maersk are at it again. (Redundancies?)
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2002, 09:00
Bluejet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

A good point skyclamp.

However, the point of private company forums is to allow us to discuss our company and sensitive information and events without cluttering the bandwidth if RP. Additionally it assists in preventing unnecessary suffering to our own company by the effects of our own rumours. For example an individual identifying themself as FormerFlyer has already said that they intended using us for their hols next year but nowwondered whether we could deliver a flight to Athens. Patently we can, but the effect of our ranting on a public forum can lead to a serious undermining of the companies position. This has unfortuantely caused other companies major probs previously.

As we both know, you already have access to the company forum, so you have managed to identify yourself to one of the current or older mods. I now have to ask why you feel the need to 'wash dirty linen in public'?

If you have forgotten the forum password then that is another matter, a simple e-mail would suffice, to get that sent to you.

Obviously I can't and wouldn't want to stop you posting your 'dirty linen' in public, I just don't feel that its appropriate.

Enough said....as a generalism to all. If you can see the company private forum on the forums page (3/4 way down) then you already have access to it. If you don't have the password then you can e-mail for it. It's not actually changed in over a year and a half.

Sheesh