PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - legal action
Thread: legal action
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2002, 02:58
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch Mole, the unkindest cut of all. Even a Shortly has some standards - work for a boring, grey suited, two or three faced, lying used car salesman with a wife, well lets leave it to your imagination. This should encourage a few polite posts. Liam, I would have thought more a generalization most assuredly not glib as I sincerely dislike the legal profession with a minor passion. No reasons why on this forum - if we ever meet I'll happily give you a laugh over why they have affected me so badly while we drink a cold one. Before 49ers, offer made by or on behalf of NR. Rejected out of hand by AOA not passed to members. I am trying to get a copy of said offer but work keeps getting in the way. Bloody time, wish there were, oops was going to say 26 hours a day but the responses from the pit bulls just flashed through my mind so better not. I have only anecdotal data on who was glad but was told PC and ergo NR at the least. I'll try to do better Liam. Who was surprised the offer was rejected - most everybody that I know.