PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to Fix the Qantas International Business
Old 17th Jun 2011, 04:43
The Black Panther

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just like a divorce

I've been thinking about this question for a few days and it's a just a broken down relationship and both parties have had a gut full.

We both need to change.
We need to appreciate globalsation is upon our industry but short of surrendering to it we have every right to debate and discuss what to change, why change and what will be the outcomes if we do change. We need to monitor and measure the competition and we need to monitor and measure our own performance.

The managers have big problems reading our threads, they have lied, bullied and betrayed. They will not budge and fail to explain in enough detail their decisions. They take away sources of revenue and keep the expenses, they threaten contracting our business while spoiling the little low cost sister. They lead us down a path of redundancy and then fail to tell us it's not happening. Do you feel valueless in this relationship, disrespected, alienated?

The HR process continues to reward the WIIFM'S's and the bullies. They need to toss the HR manual and speak with concerned parties about who is best for a job, should the job go to an independent should it be in house. Speak with their peers and you will discover who is respected and who is a parasite.

Trust and engagement will only save this relationship and after every LAME UPDATE # x I feel no closer to embracing them. The bull$hit written comes from a puppet, a liar and a bully who fails make a decision and is bent of his own climb up a ladder. The engagement survey (results? still being manipulated ) is over and our manager is back to being a ghost.

Good luck SP but I am happy to seek divorce at the Family court, it's been more than one year and one day.