PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do scores using CockpitWeb Aptitude software compare to PILAPT pass requirements?
Old 15th Jun 2011, 10:14
shorty79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do scores using CockpitWeb Aptitude software compare to PILAPT pass requirements?

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but a quick search for cockpitweb or www.cockpitweb.com comes up blank (maybe search or my browser is just having an off day)…

Anyhow, I’m preparing for the CTC stage 2 and have been using ‘CockpitWeb Aptitude’ and ‘Numerapt’ software. I’ve scanned these forums and have read the various debates about innate ability Vs practice etc. I’m not here to start that up again.

I would like to know if anyone here used the ‘CockpitWeb Aptitude’ software and whether they passed their CTC or any other PILAPT test.

What level on the ‘CockpitWeb Aptitude’ joystick tasks did you achieve or would you say that you need to achieve to reach a pass? Your score is measured by ‘deviation’, the lower your score the better you performed.

‘Moving Cross’ I, II and III each have 3 levels of difficulty: easy, more difficult and most difficult.

Do you need to be a master at the most difficult level or is easy adequate? I’m finding that there is a large gap between each of these difficulty levels.

I’d appreciate any advice.

Thanks