PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR finally pay rise !
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2011, 08:01
Black Pudding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qatari001

I have a question for you

When does a First Officer go to pay scale 2, is it 12 months to the day after joining or 12 months to the day after line check ? or something else. I spent months waiting for training and could mean me getting pay scale 2 is delayed a lot longer than the 12 months I have been here.

Also, when going from First Officer to Senior First Officer, does he/she go to pay scale 1 on the Senior First Officer pay scale or direct across pay scale 3 ? as he has already been here 3 years. I think it would be a good idea and incentive to stay if he went direct across to pay scale 3 ?

Also, if you have been here 5 years and get command, would you go to pay scale 5 Captains rate. If this was the case, I would be vey happy chappy and have no reason to want to look elsewhere. I like the job, the fleet I am on I am happy with 320 and 99% of the Captains I fly with are top blokes. Doha itself, I can live with it and think of far worst places to be.

Anybody able to shed any light on this.

BTW, don't forget to fill in your fleet transfer form and send back in before the end of June guys if you want a fleet transfer or command.