PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EVA Air application
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2011, 15:21
555orange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmic is totally right... They blow ice-cream up your rear at the start because by getting you they can quickly increase their revenue more quickly. Why do they do it, because the Local management don't care about the fellow nationals as much as they care about their bonus. It's despicable. Sell your own down the river for your own gain, and lie lie lie to get the foreigner in the profit seat. But make no mistake.... They have NO intention of keeping you or have a greater plan. They lied to me so many times about how "everyone is treated equally" and "your part of the family"... Just to keep me in the seat. Luckily I am out now, and soo much happier. Taiwanese people in general are very nice, but if your in their country taking there jobs, then the attitude changes. I know what you are going to think next... So I will pre-empt. In my country there are healthy human rights laws, and a robust Asian community. Taiwanese can and do live amongst us, and are treated with equal respect. However expats CANNOT become Taiwanese nationals. Human rights laws in Taiwan run only one way...

So if u go... Go with a healthy warning. But I agree with Cosmic. Stay away if you have a choice!
That said I know most looking to go there will choose to poo-poo the warnings and go anyway as I did. As they say.. A fool is born every minute, and this time it's YOU... If your considering going to work there.