PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No photos on the Tarmac
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2011, 13:24
Xcel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
woodwork -that was the point i was making - that there are times when indeed they have every right to tell you to stop. As with the general read of all my posts on this thread - simply agreeing with nitpicker that the manner it is said is sometimes not ideal. I was also trying to make the point that seeing as this is a pilot network that most here would have some understanding and be able to place ourselves in their shoes at times to understand their frustrations.

As for their duties stopping at the door -i think you'll find they have a duty of care and due diligance to ensure your safety at all times. If your eye is glued to the view finder and you walk into a prop - or get run over by a tug etc then who will the finger be pointed at??

I also agree some manners could go along way - but as for the lying about the circumstances. Just look at our pollies...

It goes even further as to why a reason is even required. If a person looking after your safety on the tarmac asks you to stop doing something then why would you need to ask why? are you that arrogant? As i said earlier if you asked them at the gate etc for a window of opportunity perhaps they would entertain you.

As for wearing your asic - you already answered that. And answered my question above with your additional comment - blah blah blah.

agreed 3 pages because you didnt get your own way -