PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India bashing - gone too far?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2011, 19:11
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neither would have been prevented by this near continuous scan idea.
First, lets just make it clear that it was you who first mentioned this "near continuous scan".

Good. Secondly, how can you possibly know that these two collisions wouldn't have been prevented by scanning outside? The answer you are looking for is you don't. You show astounding arrogance and ignorance if you're happy to state such things.

A ridiculous odds question. Why is it so ridiculous, you proclaim that the odds are infintesimal yet cannot, when asked, prove it either way with hard facts. I would go so far to say that you have made a ridiculous odds statement yet will accept the facts if you can produce them.

You can find one incident caused by an optical illusion which resulted in a collision. You think because of this that it's ok for nobody to look outside. A basic thought process at best.

which I know you are passing on to your employer
Again an ignorant statement without benefit of proof and barely worthy of a response. You're making yourself look even more stupid. Also on this point what makes you think that what I, or indeed anybody else, writes here translates in anyway to their professionalism?

You saw dozens of objects on a collision course today? I think not.
Of course I did. That is until we received vectors for separation. Do you think you are never pointing at another aircraft or on a converging course, whether you can see them or not?

It was just to show how a statement you made, once again did not make sense
So instead of using facts to refute my statement you descend into sarcasm. Wonder why - Is it because you just want to disagree with me without having a descent, sensible, counter argument?

As far as insulting you goes if you can please quote them in your next missive and I will gladly apologise.

Finally, do you have a problem with me responding to you on this thread? It's just that to have a discussion, chat or argument a response is required. Yet you keep banging on about me having the final word. I couldn't care less if I do or not and I'm not stopping anybody (I wouldn't even if I could), including you, responding after me.

Last edited by Lord Spandex Masher; 11th Jun 2011 at 19:44.