PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair Hong Kong A320 total hydraulic failure landing yesterday
Old 11th Jun 2011, 15:44
lets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Think the CP was the fat cat sat in his office with a huge smirk on his face when he heard this news. It's the same senario that is currently being practiced in the PC2 .As much as the CP is a total Wally ( well documented in these pages) expect tougher sims in KA in the future. If we could practice 4 hydraulic failures, I'm sure we would.

No doubt the flight crew notice will be out soon:

" crews are reminded that in the event of a dual hyd failure, the correct course of ecam actions should be blah blah blah... Evidence suggest a recent incident showed good crew discipline, however certain actions we omitted in the heat of the moment. The crew in question have been made aware of their lapses of judgement, and as such will only warrant an additional sim brush up followed by 4 training sectors with a senior instructor. The incident will however count towards the crews lack of knowledge of correct KA SOPs , and as such , despite a successful outcome to events, my report will remain on their permanent record"

signed
CP Bragonair ( I mean Dragonair)