PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod crash in Afghanistan Tech/Info/Discussion (NOT condolences)
Old 11th Jun 2011, 10:11
Just This Once...

Received 48 Likes on 24 Posts
DV - Be carefull here fella. Having lost friends too I support your concerns and have supported your efforts on here but:

I understand that attempts to obtain this report under FOI appear to have been "blocked" under the MoD claim that "we can not locate" it. This sounds like the Chinook story over again when the CHART report was "burried"...
...is getting very close to calling a bunch of us on here liars. I am not & we are not. The FOI request has tumbled all the way down and we have been looking really hard to find the documents whilst trying to make the near-impossible deadline.

You & others have worked really hard to become part of the safety system - you have succeeded to the extent that you & others repeatedly draw us away from current issues whilst we are trying to ensure that these in-service aircraft are safe. Please think about what you are posting and what it means to some of us on here.