PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to Fix the Qantas International Business
Old 11th Jun 2011, 02:43
Xcel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about makng the most recognized advertisement and possibly one of the top ten ads Australians can be proud of ring true...

The singing choir - been to cities that no longer are operated by Qantas... With "the spirit of Australia" flown by kiwis...

How about linking all companies as a true group/airline conglomerate. Seniority and progression from Regional to lcc to mainline.

How about providing a service!! You earn money from your customers, which in turn makes a profit for your shareholders. You do not make a profit for your shareholders and with the left overs provide an inadequate service.

How about investing in well researched and long term innovative products and services instaed of making decisions based on the highest kpi return or fringe benefit to said person making the decision.

There are millions of examles of the above and why they needto be rectified and you only need to take a flight and talk to real customers and frequent flyers to realise...

I for one always look at Qantas first when flying anywhere. Its only when I jump online and find that not only do they not fly that route anymore, but they don't have any premium products at all through codeshare and I am "forced" to fly lcc.

Ask anyone on the street honest opinions about any airline and everyone is known as the following:
tiger - always late, often cancelled.
Jetstar - bad service, cramped, want a full service
Qantas - don't fly where I want to go and forced elsewhere
virgin - oh their alright... (alright wins as there is no other choice)

unless you fly syd-Mel and even then it's not a happy experience