PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action at Flybe?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2011, 02:10
SmilingKnifed

L'enfant Terrible

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JW411, an utterly meaningless post. If an itinerant s in a username irks you so, might I suggest you become a proofreader and leave us to our discussion.

TCASIII,

Useful idiot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

show me one scrap of meaningful evidence that suggests redundancies in the near future. I also fail to see how money being taken from my pocket equates to a fair offer.

To be honest, most of this dispute now transcends pay and rostering and this current peasants' revolt is almost entirely of French and Strong's own making. Many people (naively in my view) were prepared to acquiesce and accept one of the offers, were it not for the arrogant and dishonest methods the company used to try and push them. They truly believe themselves to be smarter than anyone else and that we could never possibly have a. long memories and b. smart (though misspelled) users like assymetricdrift who are capable of dissecting a balance sheet.

Jim, Andy, sadly chaps, when you strip away your Astons and various other trappings, you are a double-chipped load controller and a smarmy college boy who both got lucky with Jack Walker's money and Willy Walsh's desperation. I'd take the money and run if I were you, we've a lot more smarts than you give us credit for.