PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 wreckage found
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2011, 03:07
TioPablo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yet another link...

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1048360...0Procedure.pdf

Given the assertion of Basil: "the AB should be handled as a video game"... (great post for sure)...
I have a nasty question: Why was the AB logic (software), unaware of its deep-stall condition?
Why did the logic not kicked into Direct Law instead of Alternate? Conditions to do so were not met? The proper parameters werenīt reached would many say... Still, it may had saved the a/c and the guys in it... Or not? A simple: "YOU NEED TO TRIM MANUAL" may had made a difference...
I have a lot of respect to AB, French goverment, investors and all of you in this forum... Iīm just addressing some aspects which may go beyond training... And at the end: Life can always surprise you!
I hope that many (I wonīt name no-one), will further show some respect for the guys which were doomed in this particular event...
As TheShadow said in his post #1219, (It was #1222 or something like that a while ago... index change here also...): Iīm also sick of defenceless pilots who arenīt here to tell what really happened and have to carry the can... Cheers.