PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To those of us who are not flying..how are you dealing with it?
Old 9th Jun 2011, 18:03
Kyriakos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dozza2k, in 4 years time if i get into anything that has wings i will be happy enough. No bitter mate, just a bit frustration i would call it. And u never know, i might have done the same if i was rich or had ''good'' connections...

KAG, not sure if im getting this ''self fulfilling back-up plan'' right but for sure its not my main one. Yes, i ve spent lots of money and time achieving it but at least now im not sitting around crying about this unpleasant situation. Instead, im being patient and waiting for the right moment to fulfill my ultimate goal... And trust me , im not one of those candidates you re describing as i would like to build my way up , gain experience and have stories to talk about with my captain during these long night shifts above the Alps...

You are saying ''its extremely easy to be a pilot'' Really? Where have u been all these years mate?! PM me with the slightest solid job opportunity anywhere in the world!

I ll have to agree with the last part of ur post since im getting a bit scared when time goes by working on an interesting industry, with a decent salary, living at a relatively rich and warm country Because This Is What I Want Mate! I wanna wake up 3am drive an hour to the airport check in and brief with my colleagues apply TO power and hit the skies perform a challenging approach have a cold beer flert with the ladies sleep in a cheap motel and do this over and over again for the rest of my life... But since this is the hard path, im perfectly fine with the bush path, and if u r saying its easy to go through this...please be my friend