PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Jun 2011, 15:44
Tesh84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanair cadet assessment

Hi guys,
i had my interview yesterday in stansted and actually it was totally different from what i was expecting...there were 3 people as examiners, 2 capts and 1 guy from HR...really friendly...always making jokes...first i did the sim with my colleague and then the tech interview...about the sim nothing much to say...very straight forward...take off as per the briefing pack, some general handlings (steep turns,normal turns,climb, descent and change of speed)..then while i was doing the general handling cabin galley on fire with smoke,than return to Liverpool (by the way we had Liverpool as airport) on emergency,ILS 27 and almost t the DH runway blocked and go-around...after the go-around procedure he froze the sim and put me almost 4 NM out in landing conf. and asked for a normal visual approach...after the landing stopped the a/c on center line and thats it...
Regarding the interview some HR questions (like those u found on PPrune) and some qustions abt the 737NG (type of engines,how many cabin crew members,PFD) and the electrical system of my previous a/c...thats it 4 the interview...
Anyway im not really sure abt my results...i have a really bad feeling...

Hope u guys will have more luck then me...and also hope this will be help full 4 u
Cheers