PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 wreckage found
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2011, 13:18
sekant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"NOD's reference to Air China upset(and others) is not so open-minded and unbiased if hes attempting to use it to compare the two designs.The Air China upset was a clear case of pilot error.The culprit was the pilot.We dont know yet to what extent(if any) system design played a part in 447.The jury is out.The BEA is that jury and it will be interesting to see if they can remain totally impartial and unbiased.I doubt it but lets wait and see. "

So, let me guess. If the BEA faults the plane, you will judge that it remained impartial. But if it faults the pilot, it is clearly because it is biaised.

I mean it is so transparent from your posts that you are the biaised party that is starting from a preconceived position. In other words, if Boeing crash, always a pilot error. If airbus, the suggestion of pilot error should be discounted. If BEA goes into another direction it is because it is biaised to protect French interests. For its part, US authorities are always totally unbiaised and never whithewash Boeing (here, allow to laugh for a good five minutes.).