PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 Thread No. 3
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2011, 05:56
JD-EE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rush To Judgement

So it has begun in earnest. Such a rush is ALWAYS an attempt to cover up real failings by blaming those who cannot be present and have no meaningful advocate.

If anything I'd side with bearfoil on his screaming about the pitot tubes being defective before I'd blame the pilots. I'd also document very carefully what they WERE trained to do rather than what they did. There are many holes visible to this non-pilot cyberunit all of which could have facilitated the crash with what appears to be their normal actions in a situation outside the rational range for those normal actions.

NOW, jcjeant, I am willing to entertain the notion of a coverup. It will be MOST important to read the report and pry loose the raw data for independent review.

Meanwhile hold those authorities', such as this French Transport Minister, feet to the fire until they tell you in detail WHY they make their assertion. On what scientific basis does he make that report? I can't believe the BEA has already reached a conclusion and signed off on it. (And any court that ignores the BEA report is criminal, itself.)