Thread: TN/QF A300s
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2011, 16:04
Gearupandorrf

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
My TAA/ QF A300B4 Models...

Hi guys,

Long term reader, occasional poster.

Having decided to not go down the path of flying as a Career, I now work as a Flight Dispatcher for a major Australian Airline. I fell in love with our Airline industry back in the 1980's and as such I'm quite passionate about the Aircraft and paint schemes that plied our Airways back then. Unfortunately I just don't see a viable return on investment when it comes to training for a flying Career based on the current (and future) state of the industry. Sad, but that's life. Anyway, I digress...

Having collected Aircraft Models since I was a kid, I started a small business out of it a while back. These days I work with many manufactuerers Worldwide in order to commission my own range of unique Australian Airline Models. This encompasses Qantas, Ansett-ANA, Ansett, Eastwest and TAA subjects.

I'm not sure if the Mods allow this, but I thought that some of you might like to see one of my commissioned Models: a 1/200 scale TAA A300B4 in the Camels Hump (delivery) colours- (click on the Photo to enlarge).
Hogan 1/200 TAA A300 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It's something that I'm passionate about, and thought some of you would be interested in looking at. I've also produced the A300 Model in the final QF scheme, and will be doing the Australian Airlines version at some point. The TAA Museum at Airport West here in Melbourne were a huge help in terms of colours/ fonts etc.

Anyway Mods, if you want to delete my Post and tell me to PO then that's OK. I just thought there would be some of you out there interested in the fact that someone is out there keeping our history alive.

Cheers all,
Gearup.