PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you want to work in China..!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2011, 14:35
Droste

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by captain.weird
Will you guys (and maybe womens) recommend foreigners to take their Flight Training in China?
Never ever never ever never ever....please...

If a foreigner wants to fly in China, for a major (is the goal of the student), will you guys recommend to take the flight training over here in China?
No no no....please...

It is really booming business over there, so it is quite growing! Very fast too!
I know China aviation in my finger tips.

There are lots of cute jets, but I can assure you that these expensive toys are going to display in some expensive hangars for the next 5-10years.

I did find a lot of Flight Training centrums over there, but de CAFUC sounded the most attractive to me! It was one of the academies showing a little bit of professionalism, and I have read that is 'the best' Flight Academy in China..
Hah...CAFUC?!

The entire sky is still controlled by the military. It will still be under control until further notice. There are rumours spreading for years and years that the low altitude will be available for flight training.

There are 1-2 schools conduct flight training, but the ab-initio recruitments are for the Mainlander Chinese not foreigners. The reason is, the airfield belongs to the Air Force.