PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where is Mr Guppy these days?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2011, 22:28
Vino Collapso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anonymous forums, don't you just love them.

Any one of you may not be who you claim to be. There are but a very few whose credentials survive investigation..

What if Guppy was not who he claimed to be? There are dozens of others on the boards who do similar. Why is his a crime? But he may be real!

I was/am banned from one board because I stepped over an imaginery Moderator line. Don't get me wrong the Mods have a tough job here, but in the end they are just human and their decisions can be in error.

Will I get banned for casting doubt on Moderators rule? Quite possibly but lets get things into perspective. I know 10 times the number of aviation personnel in REAL LIFE than I know on here. This is not reality guys it is a bunch of people who hide behind aliases and feel safe to post whatever they want because of that. Just like me now!

The rules in here should be that you use your real name.....and I do not go along with the idea that remaining anonymous lets individuals 'blow the whistle' on bad practice without fear of retribution. Whenever did comments on here actually result in a regulator taking action?

Go on ban me for speaking out of turn. I have numerous IP addresses.

Bring back Guppy! (if I was him I would say s^d the lot of you.