PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2011, 16:28
Mephistopheles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Due to circumstances beyond our control and in order to maintain our summer schedule
it will be necessary to cancel upcoming leave.
Surprise, surprise. I knew we would be short, my wife knew we would be short, all my 4 kids knew we would be short, my maid knew we would be short, my gardner knew we would be short, even my kids' friends knew we would be short. So how comes nobody in the office managed to figure this out?

On top of that they have the audacity to claim that we the leave will be sold at FULL RATE! I am sorry but it has always been required by Bahrain Labor Law that it should be 150%. Throughout the years certain people have always been selling their leave according to the 150% law whilst the rest of us get offered the full rate(?). I suggest that if you find yourself in this position do not accept the full rate but demand to be compensated according to the labor law or insist on it being returned to your leave bank.

Get ready for the next memo back tracking on the pledge of no direct entry commanders of the 320. Believe me it's not a matter of if but when.