PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF shares hit $2.00, discuss
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2011, 01:27
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
'holic:

If this is the case, why are the new 787s going to JQ SIN which has had a worse ROC than QF mainline? Also, I find it incredible that AJ justifies spending no more money on QF Int when part of the reason current returns are poor is because of lack of expenditure and sheer neglect.
This is what I meant by labelling QF Int'l a "legacy airline". No investment, "harvesting" which means running the asset into the ground, no investment in staff.

For what its worth, I'm now suspecting that the banker Boyz are setting up to flog off Mainline and licence the brand name to private interests. That would leave the shareholders with the wonderfully profitable, modern dynamic Jetstar domestic and International components, and they would be freed from this ugly millstone of mainline around their necks.

The Jetstar shareprice would recover...for a while.

The banker Boyz now start washing the mud off the now privately owned wrecked Holden ute that is Qantas International and, what do you know? Who would have thought? Why this isn't so bad a wreck at all, in fact we can see something silvery appearing from under the grime.....why this isn't a broken ute at all! It's a Rolls Royce cash making machine!!!!

Mr Joyce and the Board are starting to smell exactly like the previous Board at the time of the APA bid. I suspect that there is some ratfukcing going on.