PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot licences issued abroad in for stricter scrutiny: DGCA
Old 6th Jun 2011, 08:06
Maverick 03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

This rule is really of no-use and also just another nonsense proposal put up by the DGCA to improve the "Situation".....

People who are going abroad...except philipines...like US, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Canada etc have gone through much rigorous and transparent training than most of the flying clubs in India.....
Guys in NZ and Australia have to pass 11-12 exams for their CPL...and its Europe is a real pain in the a**.
I don't think that these guys should be made to appear in another skill test or make them sit for another 3-5 exams...yeah...unless the DGCA is willing to pay for these tests.

Now I know some people who have done flying in India will oppose to me...but I make it very clear that I have said "most" flying clubs in India...not all of'em.

I think its just another plan of the DGCA and Aviation ministry to delay the processing of CPL and prevent the already over-spilling of jobless pilots to fill over and again.....its just a policy to lighten the burden on the government......

I think that the DGCA should better work something out to prevent their own officials in indulging these cheap and corrupt practices and it will be more than enough.