PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2011, 19:12
Mephistopheles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats to Bahrain on getting the F1 back.We desreve it. But I have to ask where is our CEO & PR dept to make a formal announcement since it is called "The GULF AIR Bahrain F1"
Still no updates of mygulfair since the end of Jan. So what are all these people doing in PR except emailing us BS media clippings about GF.
Majali is still hoping to jump from here straight into the minister of transport's seat back in Jordan so I guess that's why we have heard zero from him for months. What an inspiring leader!
Rosters getting worse for most of us unless you are a friend of AA & the office.
More & more pilots talking of leaving(not just expats now-locals are now mulling over leaving).
I wish I could say that there is a small sliver of light pushing its way through the BS but I would be lying(maybe if i did i would be promoted to management) but its all doom & gloom here.
Time for the people that are paid to manage to start managing. God knows they have been cashing their checks long enough. Please start showing your worth guys this company is in dire need of a proper leader .