PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Pilots, You Are Losing The Battle.
Old 4th Jun 2011, 10:56
airtags

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S'pose I'm tempting a 48 hr ban here but it needs to be said...

Mod

I have generally agreed with your intervention however - your latest post is highly subjective editorial in much the same way those posting their comments are expressing a subjective view.

That said, for the record I agree with your view , however, in terms of process;

1. This is not Fairfax where sub-ed function is outsourced

2. Similarly, the PIA will most likely be as you say., however: it in fact CAN involve indefinate strilke action - Happy to explain the legislative provisions, but that is a thread drift -

Unless a member of the forum posts content which is precluded by the agreed terms, then, as in this case, it is not a responsibility of the Mod to review/educate/editorialise.

Pprune exists and survives as an interactive forum - it is not always on track, and contributors regularly may not be accurate in their views, but that is the interchange that makes the forum work. Mods are there to uphold the integrity of the terms upon which one joins the forum.

While Obie2 is not on my top 500,000 people to have a drink with he/she is entilted to contribute to the debate (notwithstanding he/she needs to be a little more knowledgeable)

Tid., unless your are an experienced QF Pilot (pls come clean if you are/not) to enter the debate under your Mod ID in this instance is wholly inappropriate.

We can insert that quote from that famous US forefather here.

For the record however, you are more than probably right.

Here endeth my sermon -( and GT pls note: no I'm not applying to Pagemasters - so you are safe)

Best Wishes

AT