PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future of Qantas in jeopardy: Joyce (Merged)
Old 4th Jun 2011, 03:35
slurper1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is a shame that no one has the salary/bonus package of all of QF's board members and senior managers. It would be interesting to publish a full page advertisement of how much these oxygen thieves leech out of Qantas. It seems ok to pay obscene packages to these buffoons well above what other executives and managers at DJ/BA/SQ/AA/CX and NZ are renumerated.
Some questions for Clifford and Joyce:
What have you achieved since your tenure at QF? How much value???
How have you promoted QF as a premium brand?
Why do you talk down QF international instead of publically talking it up?
Why have you not paid a dividend and why is our share price nearing $2?
What have you done to engage with your staff (not b/s retoric)?
Why is industrial relations handled so poorly by QF? Do you realise that the unions are actually your loyal employees who are alarmed by the mismanagement of them and their airline?
Why are we not operating 777's?
Why was QF fined for priced fixing? Who is responsible at board level?
Why do you pay consultants big money yet cannot be bothered to ask your front line staff what passengers are telling them?
Do you really think our pax would rather fly JQ than QF?
Why are you nickel and diming QF pax? Is QF full service or low cost?
Why have you introduced a complex greedy bagagge policy when DJ is just stepping up serious competition domestically?
How much does JQ cost QF from the balance sheets??

How do you justify your renumeration in regard to above questions?
I would of had 3 letters on file and fired if I had failed in my position as badly as the CEO and Chairman have in their roles.
Its a no brainer-vote for me- I will do either position for $80000 p/a and fix Qantas up -Hey sacking Clifford and Joyce and hiring me could be my first few million saved!