PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arabs and Muslims to be fingerprinted?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2002, 14:34
Bubbette
Swounger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A recent Reuters (no friend of the US) poll shows that most Arabs believe that the US deserved the attack. Only militant Muslims and Arabs carry out suicide bombings--and this does include women, as Israel's experience shows, as well as the recent discovery (again see Reuters' news photos) of women smuggling arms in Afghanistan.

Mosques funded by the Saudis and preaching Wahabism, and this is most mosques throughout the world and particularly Europe preach hatred, with the consequential action of Christians, Jews, and Westerners in general. No other religion teaches so much hate.

And let's look at the facts--how many Chinese suicide bombers have you seen recently? Again, last I checked, it was militant Muslim and Arab men who are most likely (and I realize this doesn't mean all, but if all have to be checked so that murders don't happen, I have no problem with this). Look at all the Christians murdered in Pakistan, by militant Muslims, just because they were Christian?

I have been subject to profiling (not this go around), and it is my pleasure to be checked and frisked if this increases security (or the feeling of such) for my fellow Americans.