PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 Thread No. 3
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2011, 14:26
grity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they think manual flying skills at airlines have been allowed to deteriorate too far....
after creating the "zoom-boom scenario" up to FL400+ to bring down the kinetic energie of 205 t with 240 m/s to an flightlevel zero without a highspeedchrash.... within 4-5 min... within less than 10 miles

we all thought: yes it seems physical possible, BUT it can not be because no pilot will pull in this situation....

and now we know the way, it need only a pull at the elevator a bit over some time and the right or wrong (too-loose-)lav for the follow of the trim to the max position and with a 270 deg segment of circle a climb to FL380 is enough to bring the kinetic energie to FL zero... BUT by all RAZORs I can not believe that the PF has pulled up over 3 min with his hand, pulled with all skills he had in his hands

you have more sensors in one hand than all airplanes together have in all ther highly sophisticated technic,

even if the PF sits his first day on the left side and had used the stick only with his right hand on the rhight side before, he will not pull so long..... no no no

so are we shure we can roll out all other possibility reasons for the up move of the trim?

icing AoA vane ???
the g-sensore
is the trim lav absolutly save, in all moments during the disconnect of the AP while changing the lavs???
something else.......I do not know

if an actuator like the auto-trim has a faulty circuit it either stops at the last position or it run to the end common with low energy an actuator can run to the end(my first RC-modell crashed in first flight, the elevator moved full down, I just plump forgott to recharge the akku before flight....)I also did not understand the climb of the A340 after disconect the AP, they say nothing over the trim, the say the flightpath followed a g-protection in this case, the path will oscillate in altitude, my feeling is even this jet was nearly before stalling and the protection was the PF ???

if the g-protection work over the elevator will the trim than beginn to follow also?

work the g-protection together with the airspeed? or the AoA?