PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Pilots, You Are Losing The Battle.
Old 3rd Jun 2011, 12:46
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me make one thing clear. QF pilots were not involved in 89, but they supported us in many ways. We totally understood their position, and were grateful for their encouragement and good wishes. They made sure any pilot from TN or AN who turned up on their doorstep, known to us as S$^bs were not greeted with open arms, in fact were treated as ar$eholes, it meant a lot to us, and it meant a lot to us that it went on for years to come. Having said that, if I sound like I am over the top, its because I am worried. I am worried that our profession is about to take another hit. I would HATE for any of you to go thru the same ****, and some how I am trying to convey to you that IF it turns into a escalation between Joyce and yourselves, and the govt steps in (and they will if QF is not operating past 48 hrs) that you will come across the most vicious, conniving bunch of bastards that you can imagine. I suppose to this day I cannot believe we were conned, but we were and so easily done, because we were operating in a field of which we had no experience, and this is where the problem lies. However you have to put your faith is somebody to lead and lead well, and be able to stand up to the company and its mates, and hopefully you have chosen well.