PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 19:50
walter kennedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H Harry
Convenient crashes do seem to occur a lot - the most disgusting one involving the RAF happened in Gib in WW2 when a certain Polish leader died - an air crash can always be called an accident - however much it stinks - and if a very disciplined force (with groupthink, too) is the tool it would not be that hard to pull off at all.
Regime change in the old country would be a bit harder to achieve piecemeal and, back to my post that started off this latest string, Ahern made it clear that the RUC being opened up was the major obstacle to the peace process.

The rest of you in overdrive, are you?
Recently, I only answer half the time to prevent newcomers reading the thread seeing only the obfuscation and pulp waffle - I am not trying to win a pizzing contest with you - I have merely been trying to sound out and get support for one aspect and I am eternally grateful for the help I have been given - there are surely enough of you pursuing other aspects that my posts are not flooding the thread - some direct lies and the absence of open discussion of helicopter equipment and procedures that would have been innocuous pointed to ... well you tell me, I have said enough.

BOAC
Interesting that you used the word "consideration" -all material submitted to the inquiry is said to be "reviewed" but that doesn't mean it will be "considered". Please be assured that I got my stuff in last January while I was over there.

Here's that link again: these are the guys you have let down:

pprune posts :: May2011Vid4PPRUNE.mp4 video by grauniad - Photobucket