PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 16:49
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easy up Toga boy. Martial Law lifted yesterday ? Wow. Congrats. Things are definitely moving on ! My comments were accurate up to, er, YESTERDAY ! And, old bean, thanks to the more mature contributors on Pprune, a lot of pilots (including me) have decided not to proceed to places where others have advised to think again. One thing to put bread on the table, we are all striving to do that, but at what risk ?? I nearly went to INDIA on a contract job, thanks to PPrune contributors,I didn't. I earn a lot less right now but, blimey mate, it sure is good to see full freedom wherever I look. Oh, haven't ended yet ; Olbie, good taste , bad taste, what the hell, so long as it opens up fair debate. Tzig, celebrating his bonus, now wants "his Command" ! I was always suspectful of people chasing "their" Commands like it was a God given right. After GF072, it became much more of what you know rather than who you know. Bad taste (?), I don't think so. Tzig, it is much harder now to get "your" Command, You might yet discover that it is not a God given right but a well earned promotion to one of the most demanding jobs in the world. But, that realisation takes a lot of maturity. The sort of maturity that allows an professional pilot to visit any forum page on PPrune and comment, within Moderater's reason, on any subject. We will not be silenced by the Bully Boys of aviation.