PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Florida ATPl Theory
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2002, 02:46
Naples Air Center, Inc.
The Oracle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send Clowns,

The program is being run by Chris Neaves. He did setup the program at IFTA as he did with Atlantic Flight Training and Flight Training College.

Chris is part of the team heading the new ATPL Ground School Program.

When you say:

I believe that the groundschool is being run by the person that ran IFTA before losing approvals, so you might ask for comments from people who had experience there.
I am not sure what you are trying to imply? Naples Air Center, Inc. does not take on any endeavor unless it can run professionally.

Mr. Neaves was the reason IFTA was approved to conduct the Residential ATPL Ground School. When he left their employ, IFTA no longer met the staffing requirements to continue offering the program and therefore lost their approval. That was the only reason.

As for the program at IFTA, Mr. Neaves was not able to run the program as he so desired. At Naples Air Center, Inc. the entire team has been given all the support and resources required to produce a ground school program that we believe is comparable to none offered on the market to date.

Should you wish to receive further information on our program, I ask that you contact Naples Air Center, Inc. directly.

Take Care,

Capt. Richard J. Gentil, Pres.
Naples Air Center, Inc.