PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 Thread No. 3
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2011, 14:29
RealQuax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@MartinM, please! Respecting, that non-pilots and even non-experts can add good and valuable inputs to this discussion: Leave answers to questions about technical subtleties of the A330 to the ones who either fly her or know her intimately.

Me, having 10.000hrs+ on A330/A320 am still stunned about what happened there and am still learning a lot of specificities, which I didn't know yet about my aircraft and the environment, I am operating in.

As Regards those who criticise BEA for their restrictive publication-policy:
Having negotiated company agreements regarding data protection for my fellow pilot-brothers in my company and the association:

I pretty much appreciate the strictly factual way they publish: We see what crap newspapers and self-nominated experts already read out of these factual reports and publications. If it was me involved in such an accident, I would really appreciate that it is the real experts, officially tasked by the text, at least spirit of ICAO annex 13, who get the detailed informations, stick to the facts and publish only those after due consideration which explain what happened in order to help making aviation safer.