PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bachelor of aviation (flying) degree
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2011, 12:32
Mr. Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dominic the fact that you are thinking about it is a very good sign. Be positive, make it happen. Just keep going don't stop. The saying that I picked up during my training? "one things for sure, you wont get in if you give up". And you know what? Every single person that stuck at, it bar those tragically killed, made it in the end. The ones that have it away, well you don't want to hear those stories!

Pyro, you're so on to it you're saving me from having to type. Small school experienced instructor my friend. I wish I had your brains when I started.

Pprune has a lot of rubbish on it lads, however there is some good stuff and some good posters on here that you can ask for help anytime. A lot of these guys are chief pilots and owners of companies in ga. It'll be up to you to work out who is worth listening to and who not. Often post counts can be an indicator. Just because someone disagrees or flames you doesn't mean they won't help you or won't offer you advice or a solution. Just a difference of opinion thats all.