PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2011, 00:26
SR-22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can you please tell us the ins and outs of your interview and your qualifications? I am thinking about what it takes to get an interview.
What was it you didn't like about the T&C's?

The interview was just a nice chat with some very nice guys from AEU. Mostly personality related questions, and a few about experience. It seems a nice outfit and I have heard good things from my colleges within AEU.

I am currently flying the 737NG in Scandinavia with about 1200 hours on type and close to 2000 total.

I was mainly interested to get a base in Iceland, but that would have meant at least a 30% paycut from what I currently have. Then they are also offering a "flat rate" contract, so in the end the difference in pay for me would be a lot more. Then I really like my current company and colleges as well. Doesn't hurt to look at the options available when things are picking up.

As far as I know they are, or at least were only interviewing type rated and current applicants. But that might have changed now I don't know. But doesn't hurt to apply at least.