PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BE-76 aka duchess not recognised by Indian DGCA anymore
Old 31st May 2011, 19:42
pa_747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ridiculous!

This whole deal is so ridiculous! I can't believe they are doing this. Considering the amount of time and money that's gone into our training (not to forget the hard work we all put in as students) this issue needs some serious attention. I have done my Multi training on a Piper Seneca PA-34-200 and put in my conversion application a couple of months back. Of course no response yet and this issue brings me great amount of worry. All the posts here are of great help, especially the 34-200 export from Canada. I am in Delhi and planning on going to DGCA, see whats up on Thursday. I know a lot of u guys have already tried that and nothing good came outta it, but I wanna see for myself, I guess. And Harsh, have u put in the letter yet? I'd also like to put my name in/sign it or something. This is no joke. What if we go do out recency or the whole thing all over again on one of the listed planes and by the time we get back, that plane in India had lost its C of A or R for some reason. DGCA is gonna throw out another list? WTH? This is an unbelievable scenario. Very sad!