PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bachelor of aviation (flying) degree
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2011, 10:58
Mr. Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Superior technical knowledge (well beyond the 'how to pass the CASA exam for dummies' courses)
Keep telling yourself that..

Its like a form of brainwashing.

All this worldly experience talk.

-Standardised flight training - from the feedback I get from people studying aviation, a vastly superior product is delivered from such organisations, a disciplined approach from day 1 goes a very long way (this may or may not apply to all organisations)

-Greater dedication to flight flight training, spending 5/7days flipping burgers is not the same as immersing yourself in Aviation for similar periods
Now you just come across as an arrogant little uni kid.

Vastly superior? Says who the people that sell it? The brochures?

Greater dedication - oh come off it. So you've met every student pilot in Australia. While you were at uni did you learn about confirmation bias?

I rather the kid thats flippin burgers actually. Thats dedication. Not waiting for mummy and daddy to fork out.

'everyone' goes to uni these days!
..yyeeepp thats the problem...

Sorry guys I get the ****s when people get all high and mighty. Funnily enough it was the high and mighty type that never turned up in ga when school was out. Thats right they gave it up. You soon see who's who when you've run out of ways to avoid going bush.

Last edited by Mr. Hat; 31st May 2011 at 11:12.