PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2011, 06:11
Torontofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Open Day

Hi Everyone
I went for an Open Day in Toronto, but was late for it, so just got to hand in CV+photos, never got called for an assessment day, can I still go for another OD next week in some other city? or no, please advise as I need to book the bus/hotel etc...

I havent attended the assessment with Emirates yet, just the Open Day. Kindly advise?

-----
I just got this e-mail from Emirates right now

Dear xxxx, 30th May 2011

Thank you for your application regarding the position of Cabin Crew with Emirates Airline. We are pleased to inform you that we are conducting Recruitment Open Days, the details of which are given below.

Date : xxxx
Time : 09:00 AM
Venue : xxxxx

Please be informed that should the location of the above Open Day not be convenient for you; please continue to check our website Welcome to Emirates Group Careers Centre - Work for Emirates for future recruitment days in other cities.

DRESS CODE
Business Attire :
Ladies - Knee length skirt / dress with skin colored stockings.
Men - Suit & Tie

Should you wish to attend this event, please bring an updated CV along with a photograph. The Open Day will take up a larger part of the day, depending on the number of candidates. If you are successful at this stage, please note that you will be required to attend our selection process that is conducted over the course of the week.

Please also note that any expenses incurred by you will not be reimbursed by Emirates.

PLEASE BE ADVISED IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THIS INVITATION AND HAVE ATTENDED THE ASSESSMENT FOR THE CABIN CREW POSITION WITHIN THE LAST SIX MONTHS, KINDLY IGNORE THIS INVITATION.

We wish you every success with your application.

Recruitment Manager
Cabin Crew