PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2011, 18:00
Torontofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Open Day

Hi Everyone
I went for an open day in Toronto yesterday however I arrived at 920am, at this point the doors was closed, and all I had to do was just drop off cv +photos, I was never emailed back nor invited to attend an assessment todayI am so upset,don't know what went wrong where? I have been to an Open day before, got through the Final Interview and re applied after a year. The HR recruiter didn't look too happy when she saw I am back after a year . I mean she didn't even know me ? But on my form she saw my final interview was on 2nd May and I got rejected on 19May. I went for an open day on 28th May but the date of the final interview was 2nd may ( I put that on the form). Maybe she just assumed that it hasn't been a year? and I wasn't invited for an assessment day

Not sure, anyway, so my question is, I just went for an open day and didn't even get called for an assessment day. so now can I go for another open day? I am gonna re try in another city/country which is happening next week. So I am allowed to go right? Don't need to wait 6 months.. etc???
Please advise.