PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2011, 11:32
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
Nothing is more precious than life, Tandemrotor, I could not agree more. That is especially true when it is arbitrarily cut short by incompetence, malevolence and arrogance. That, as I told Walter, is what motivates me.
I agree that he does not appear to listen. No matter, others judge him accordingly and it weakens his case. Indeed anyone who does not listen will be similarly judged. As to an utter and complete waste of time, one is tempted to characterize the past 17 years thus, given that a likely major factor, if not the direct cause, of this accident was the utterly dysfunctional state of UK Military Airworthiness Provision then and now. Why now? Because this accident like many other UK Military Air Accidents was not properly investigated and thus the dysfunction continues and more fatal airworthiness related accidents result. Time that was stopped!
I say that life is too precious not to listen to all points of view. I am often tempted to characterise Walter as a troll, but he is not, for I believe he sincerely believes what he opines here. I may well think he is wrong, but who am I to say that he is, if I do not listen to what he has to say? His case may fail, but that does not mean that everything that he says is without value. Tolerance of others can lead to an opening up of one's own perceptions. I commend it!