PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2011, 09:07
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
BOAC:
I again make a plea that posters do not feed this theory by responding.
Ironically you and Walter seem to share common ground! You will not know, as you say that he is on your "ignore" list, that he has suggested that I should place him on mine! With due respect to both of you, I must disagree. I well remember the resistance and hostility that "we all" received when first expounding our airworthiness ideas on this very thread. Of course some of that attitude still pertains amongst those like Walter who propose alternative theories and those MOD apologists (temporarily gone to ground?) who have a vested interest in muddying the waters. Others however have become more receptive to the contention that ZD576 was Grossly Unairworthy before killing its 29 occupants.
Opposing views are the lifeblood of this Forum and this thread. By working through them the truth may be arrived at, by rejecting and ignoring them it almost certainly will not. Walter himself has revealed the existence and possible use of the PRC112 (his wacky radio!) as well as illustrating the very typical orographic cloud that enshrouds the Mull with a southerly onshore wind.
May I in return suggest that those who are ignoring anyone presently "unignores" them and confront propositions that they oppose instead?