PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2011, 07:13
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
Walter:
Isn't that what you all are doing?
By which you mean that "you all" are hammering the wrong people? I don't think so Walter, because there is indeed a paper chase, as you say. Each piece of paper painfully and laboriously obtained under the FoI Act. Together with personal testimony posted in this very thread they lead to the same people, time and time again. The process is called gathering evidence Walter, a necessary prerequisite to "hammering". Where is your evidence? Oh yes, of course, you have shown that PRC112 could have been installed on that fatal flight, endex! That's it then though, isn't it Walter? That is why, to answer AA's question (as you probably won't), no-one listens to you now.
When this thread was concerned with forming possible scenarios as to what led to this terrible tragedy, yours was put forward together with others. Since then the unbelievable dereliction of duty, and worse, by very senior RAF Officers and others has been shown to have led directly to the premature and fatal rush into service of the grossly unairworthy Chinook HC2. That wasn't waffle, Walter. Waffle is what you do; propound theories that cannot be backed up with evidence. Go and get some, why don't you? Because there isn't any, is there? I answer for you again as I know that you will not. Your case is a busted flush Walter. Admit it!