PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 Thread No. 3
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2011, 23:23
wes_wall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MM43 quote: I notice a number of regular posters are quiet, which is to be expected

I have purposefully remained silent after reading the BEA report, which is very short on detail, and which unfortunately goes along with what I expected. The French are very careful to paint any picture which might point a finger at National interests. Now, don’t take this as conspiracy related, just factual based on previous investigations. To date, they have only thrown us a bone, factually and judicially correct, but still lacking the meat which completes the actions of airplane and crew that suffered the results. What transpired during the deafening voids in the explanation sing out louder that then statement. More to come I sincerely hope. For those of us who made our living in their seats, and for those still sitting there, can probably build a defendable position on what happen, and why. We can now only hope that the evidence released and reported will be true, and will thereby accelerate the needed corrections. Until then, I fear the airplane will fly under a cloud of doubt, rather than on top where it rightfully belongs.