PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2011, 04:09
Em773ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
point taken

Not necessary to do this (read if you want, you dont have to), but I don't want to make enemies nor do I want to continue to make a fool of myself. I would like to apologise to all the people on this forum for my recent childish behaviour (more recently, insulting Mrs Bernoulli). It has been raised to my attention that I have been getting out of hand with my posts, berating the scheme unnecessarily and insulting those above me who have more flying experience than I have life experience. I am just a kid, learning everyday, and I will not repeat the same mistakes in the future. The best I can do is correct the mistakes I've made and take advice from those above me, and offer information when I'm in the position to give it. So to those with questions regarding the scheme, there are plenty of people here who have information, and willing to provide, so you can make informed decisions. The debates have gone long enough, and the shooting downs have also gone long enough. The cadetship is there, nothing we can do about it, but offer help and those who want to take it can take it, those who don't want it can go their separate ways. I hope we all have an appreciation for the different opinions we have, and different beliefs. This is professional pilot rumour network, whether you are one or hope to be one, a professional demeanour must be shown, and I haven't been showing that. Good luck to everyone, tailwinds and happy landings.